Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Strapless Black Gown - Evening Wear


Women who often dress in black live colorful lives they say, I guess it's true.

The ICT Startup Award 2016 took place in World Trade Centre where some of the best IT companies won their fabulous awards organized by Living with ICT magazine.

I was invited to the event by a very good friend of mine assosciated with the magazine to accompany him. What I loved about the event was, how joyful and enthusiastic the audience and the winners were.

I had to wear something glamorous or so; I am a Fashion Designer forsake. I had to stood out somehow yet keep it gorgeous and subtle. I made up a design and stitched a fabulous strapless black gown within a day of course. 



The fabric I used were stretchable synthetic for the top and Net based for the bottom.

I just wanted to wear black for it seems so classy and you can never go wrong with black.


The upper top part is strapless. Strapless meaning without any strap. I had the skirt made in straight silhouette with a side slit. It's easy to walk when we have a slit or vent in a fitted skirt. The belt is made from the same synthetic fabric. It's not attached to the gown. I had it used as an accessory because it added a little more detail. I had it tied in a bow shape and there's my strapless black gown I made for myself for the evening event, an award show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first one to comment.Rock that comment box!
follow the blog please and visit the facebook page!!!