Thursday, July 7, 2016

Purple Fanatic

The usual regular days mixed up with occasions and events, a very close friend of mine wanted me to design her a one piece dress in Purple. She and I being a complete Purple Fanatic, we have almost everything in our favorite color.



The design has a full circular skirt with a top with quarter sleeves and boat neckline. The fabric is Satin silk. The fabric is thick and can also be used for shirting and suiting material. We just love the color and its luster.



I added a little detail with the fabric flowers I made with the same satin silk and added half-pearls for a complete flowery look. I made a lot of it and attached it with thread on one side of the neckline.


She looks Fabulous!

Do visit the blog often to read and check up on my recent designs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first one to comment.Rock that comment box!
follow the blog please and visit the facebook page!!!