Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Know Better Featuring Navin Pokharel-II

You’re a Metal head! Great! You'll love this interview with Navin Pokharel where he shares some of his thoughts on Music and Fashion.


Fashion Perception

# What’s the must have wardrobe for you? You’ve got long hair than mine, how do you maintain it.

My fashion sense is not top notch..I wear anything that I am comfortable with..if I have to say something particular I would say half pants because, I wear them a lot very comfortable for someone who has to live by the clock..haha talking about my hair, I don't do anything to maintain it..it's just the way it is.


#Jokes apart; We’d like to know what’s fashion for you? 

Fashion for me is what u feel..It's not the clothes or shoes you wear..it should show what u are fashion should be a reflection of oneself..it does not mean you should not have to wear good attires and all but in doing so it should reflect what u are..that's the most important thing.


#What are your favorite bands? We know you’re in a band as well, How does it feel being on stage and doing what you love?

I don't have any particular favorite band..I listen to all kind of music it depends on the mood..though this is cliche but its the truth..I am into metal music and all but it doesn't mean u have to listen to metal bands only one should appreciate all kinds of music form and learn from everything..
Being on stage and doing what u like is one of the best feeling in a musicians life..you get to express yourself show the audience what u are and be happy doing it..most of all its so much fun I cant even start to describe it.

#Do You own band t-shirts? How many let us know.

Yaa, I own some band tees..I used to wear em all the time but now not that much..its not compulsory to wear band shirt if you are into metal..to give my number i'd say 8-9.

# Let’s talk about the upcoming tribute on 18th june.

We the team of Sangeet pathshala are doing a tribute show to one of the most influential band of our time SLAYER..they lost their Axeman Jeff Hanneman 3 years ago and this tribute is our way of paying respect for the legend that he is and also saying thank u for blessing us with all these evergreen hits..beside that we are also forming a charity for the economically challenged students and help them persue their musical enthusiasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first one to comment.Rock that comment box!
follow the blog please and visit the facebook page!!!