Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Know Better Featuring Navin Pokharel -I


You’re a Metal head! Great! You'll love this interview with Navin Pokharel where he shares some of his thoughts on Music and Fashion.

Navin Pokharel is a hardcore Music Fanatic. Having passion for music, he's a sound technician and is currently working on a project, 'Tribute to Slayer'.



Music Perception

# Tell us how you feel about the metal music and its current state in Our Nepalese Music Industry.

Metal music is flourishing by the day..the standard of the gigs sound wise band wise and from technical side is also improving..new and upcoming bands and writing good music..the number of audience attending the show are also in increasing order..so we can say that Nepalese metal scene is slowly reaching its peak.


# You told us before you are a sound technician, bet you love music hardcore. How’d you imagine a life without music?

I have been involved in the music scene for 6-7 years now and I can't imagine my life without music at this time..anywhere I am even when i am not working I need to listen to good music..I never forget my headphones and I am air-guitaring and drumming wherever I am(haha)..so, I think I cant imagine what my life would be without music.

# Currently, What projects are you involved in? 

Currently, I am doing vocals for Atrocity (haRdcore) and Absorb ( death metal).Besides, I am also involved with Sangeet Pathshala doing some concerts and I do freelancing work for little star records.

# Who is Navin Pokharel? How’d you define yourself?

I don't know what i would say to define myself for the sake of saying. Let's say Navin Pokharel is a music lover who loves music and have fun doing it.

Read about Fashion Perception of Navin Pokharel, a Metal head in the next post. Click here to directly read the continued post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first one to comment.Rock that comment box!
follow the blog please and visit the facebook page!!!